The Thoughts that Occupy the Minds of Most Men
Please note that this is not an attempt to give you a comprehensive
list of the thoughts of all men, but rather my attempt to lead you into
the crevice of the minds of most men.
There are certainly men that do not think of most of the things here
- those yet to be born. Also, remember that what a man thinks of is
also a function of his age, status, profession, sexual orientation,
But even when all these variables are taken into consideration, you
will find out that most men basically think of mostly the following
- Sex: How to get it. When to get it. With whom to
get it on with. This may not surprise some of you, but in case you
did not know, at the back of every man's mind is this overpowering
thought of how to get "some." It certainly does not mean
that men constantly think this, even when they are having serious
discussions about affairs of the day or business, or even at funerals.
Of course not. But in the absence of serious thoughts that occupy
the mind, men flood their minds with sex.
- Money: How to make it by working less hours. How
to make it grow. How to save it. And how to use it to take care of
- Cars: Most men love their cars. If there is a way
for them to find the best cars at the cheapest prices, they will have
a parking lot in the back of their house.
- Sports: Playing. Watching. Talking about. Betting
- Their significant other: How to love her. How to
make love to her (that sex thing again). How to gain her trust and
respect. How to please her.
- Kids: How to raise them. How not to spoil them
too much. How to protect them, and how to gain their respect.
- Parents: How to make sure they live a long life,
so they can witness their success. How to pay them back. How to give
them a good time before God calls their number.
- Politics: What is wrong and right about the country
and the world. And the right person, Party or group to bring about
- Bills: How to pay them. When to pay them. How to
eliminate them. And how to run away from them.
- The J.O.B.: How to get away from being "Just
Over Broke" and get out of the rat race. How to get respect and
recognition. How to not to kiss the boss's you know what. How to survive
amidst the office politics. How to move ahead or move on to a better
- Aging: Will "it" still work as well as
it is working now? If I have to explain what "it" means,
then you are not mature enough to read this article. Hint: It has
to do with one of the three-letter words in this article that does
not start with the letter "J."
To go beyond the thoughts that men think men think about and get right
into their heart and uncover what makes them fall in love, please visit
Steve Ubah is the author of Passion
Keys: A Woman's Ultimate Guide To Unlocking The Love In A Man's Heart.
To find out how you can make your man fall madly in love with you, please